Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stardust Charter November 15

Our November Charter is Getting closer and at this time I have only 4 spots open.

I spoke with Capt. Jason Diamond yesterday and our plans are to make for Santa Rosa toward the gap between Rosa and San Miguel to do some rock fishing. Depending on condtions and time we may troll for bonito on the way back . On that I will have to let you know more as we get closer to the date.

He takes Charters there often, maybe once a week, weather permitting so he knows the area. This is a relatively short run for the Stardust but not easily accessible to other charter boats.

Please contace me by email or phone.

This is a day Charter 5am to 5pm out of Santa Barbara Harbor, 85.00 per person let me know if you will need a rental rod and/or a day license.

1 comment:

Babzie Hance - Saltzberg said...

I will try to leave this again, and I know you have already named this but I just wanted to add that my input would have been 'Sea of Love' or 'Deep Love'