Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stardust Fishing Charter - November 15


Hi Everyone!

I just got back from 10 days with my Hubby in the great northwest. We visited friends who moved to the San Juan Islands, it was gorgeous.

I have reviewed my roster for the . It will I still have room for about 20 anglers.

November 15 Charter
Stardust out of Santa Barbara Harbor
Departs at 5am and return approximately 5pm.
85.00 per angler
Full hot galley
http://www.stardustsportfishing.com/map.html
I know all of you who have recently been to Alaska and San Diego, this is not as big an expedition as those, but it is a really comfortable boat and with a great crew and a chance for many of us to be together going fishing in new grounds and have a great time.

I live approximately 15 minuets from the harbor and will gladly host a sleep-over at my house, (bring sleeping bags)
So please email me and send checks to confirm your spot.

No comments: