Thursday, April 23, 2009

The "Bad Ass BASS" Girls of GCLA




What a day on the Aloha Spirit. Some of us "bad-ass bass" girls decided fishing was more important than working so we jumped on the Aloha Spirit and kicked bass today and I mean WHITE SEA BASS !!!! Check out these lovely ladies !!! The skipper told us we had to be really quiet so not to scare the fish and it was a real challange for us, but we did and look what we got. Unbelievable !!!

But the best part for me was I finally got my "elusive" HALIBUT - all 22 lbs of it. I couldn't believe it. Last drop of the day, I was just shooting the breeze with the guy next to me, and BANG, I got hit and hit hard. I knew it wasn't a WSB cause it wasn't taking me around the boat, just pulling a lot of line. When it came to surface, I almost had a heart attack !! Finally, the curse is over after 18 years.
YIPEE !!!!!!!!!!

The GOLD COAST LADY ANGLERS rocked the boat today !!!! This is a day I will NEVER forget.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, what a freaking good time, love you Ladies

Karen said...

Woo hoo! Terrific. Did you lift your WSB curse too?

Mary said...

Right On... GCLA Rocks!!!!