Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New for 2011 - Tin fish Shrine Kits



Dear GCLA Ladies
Happy New Year!
New Art Project for 2011
Pocket Fish Shrine Kits


Last summer I went fishing with a charter group of guys for tuna on the Apollo. When I go on those trip I take some small art supplies and work on an Artists Journal while we are trolling.

One of the guys came over and started kidding me about doing "crafts" and did I bring some for everybody?


Well it got me to thinking.....Hmmmm.


Why not - so I came up with this very compact kit to do on board the ship as we trolled.


This is my New Handy Dandy Pocket Fishing Shrine Kit.


In the kit you get:
1- Clean tin prepared for gluing/painting
1- resin cast fish
Assorted-paper scraps for collage
Assorted-charms & bits
Q-Tips for glue and color
I will provide:
Judi Kim's Diamond glaze glue
Krazy Glue
Rub-n-Buff colors
some basic acrylic colors
Front and Back



Inside

I am not prepared to bring these on the Dominator Trip- I need to cast more fish. I am looking for feed back from you ladies. This is a small crafts project, if I instruct and provide materials & glue I would like 10.00 each. If the kit is taken home to do at home I would like 5.00 each. this is to cover my materials and time prepping tins and making fish.


I might add that the trip on the Apollo in September when we made these on board - WE OUT FISHED MOST OF THE FLEET! I told JJ that I know he put us on fish, but I was definitely taking credit for the fish shrines tipping the odds.

No comments: