Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fishing Shrine Workshop




Hi Everybody!

I have been asked to do a workshop with the Altoids Tin- Pocket Fishing Shrine. I will offer a work shop at my home/ Studio on Presidents Weekend.

There will be 2 sessions :

Saturday Feb 19 10 am - 1pm
Monday Feb 21 10am - 1pm

I will proved a kit with Altoids tin, resin cast fish, interesting papers, and power objects - 5$ ea


the sessions will cost 20$ ea and you will have the use of my tools, paints, glues and get demos from me, an award winning, nationally recognized fine artist.


Please contact me by phone, email, etc for my address and directions.

This workshop is open to everyone so bring your friends. ( not just GCLA)

I encourage you to bring small items that you might feel are personally lucky for you, or mementos to Incorporated into your shrine. If you feel you want to do some other theme with your shrine or want to make a larger version, just let me know. As you will notice - in my studio all things are possible!





No comments: