Monday, June 29, 2009

Open Spots on Apollo - 2 day Tuna Trips


Dear Lady Anglers,

Since Biff, Jake & I had our introduction to Tuna fishing I wanted to go again. I asked JJ Geritsen to let me know if any of his charters needed more people. We have sent in deposits for the August trip.

Allen Chariton resopnded:
I've been charting the Apollo for some 30 years. A great boat! Attached is my flyer for this year. Still room on all trips. They're two day trips leaving Tuesday evening returning Thursday evening. Same group I've been fishing with for ever! Reason for the openings is that the guys in construction have fallen on hard times.
Allen


July 22-23
Aug. 19-20
Sep. 16-17
Cost $515.00
20 people
Seeker rod raffle on each trip!
Thanks for the help.

For more info contact: Allen Chariton AllenC@tierraverdelandscape.com


]

No comments: