Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ok..here goes Ladies.....We are raffling off a rod to raise money for our club. Raffle tickets are $5.00 each and proceed go toward funding our Holiday Half-Price Charter. Contact Jeanne for details!
Here is a sneak peak...

Our Logo is Orange and Blue and I wasn't happy with those colors for the rod so I asked around and Meli suggested Gold and Pink....What the heck...It is for the Ladies right???Rainshadow RCLB70L...15-30 lb...Perfect for most all of our local fishing.Anyway, here she is....Pics are dark....tough to shoot pics because my camera wants to focus on the wall.
I think I wrapped the base threads of the Tiger Wrap a bit tight, not as much swirl as I would have liked, but it turned out ok...



I got some 1' stickers of our logo made...pretty cool!





Well ladies?? What do you think?I will bring it to the March Meeting to show...

2 comments:

Wacky Wahine said...

Awesome! I hope I win! Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

Karen said...

Bee you ti ful!!!

I'm sending in my check NOW!