Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's go fishing!!!



Hi Ladies...I am going on a 1 1/2 fishing trip aboard the Holiday out of Point Loma Sportfishing in San Diego. This trip is supposed to be a contest between guys and gals and has been labeled the "Dolls n' Balls" Tournament! There are not a whole lot of woman signed up but so far myself, Miryam and Barbara are going and I would love to see a good showing of the ladies. If any of you are interested, the details are as follows:


Boat: The New Holiday
Where: Point Loma Sportfishing, San Diego
Date: March 13th 8pm (departure) - March 15th 5am (back at the dock)
Target: Colnett Monster Lings and Reds, Plus bonus Yellowtail(they are biting!)
Cost: $199. plus Mexican permits






This boat is awesome as well as the Capt and crew. There have been several upgrades since the last time I was on it so I am looking forward to this trip...Plasma tv's in the galley!!!
If you would like to go give the Landing a call and make a reservation. (619) 223-1627

Then let me know so we can all ride down or caravan together!!!





Let's show these boys what these ladies are all about!

1 comment:

Wacky Wahine said...

MAKE US PROUD, LADIES!!! ~ Betsy