Tuesday, December 2, 2008

nov 2008 fishing trip Island Tak
















This was a boyz trip for sure! Got on the boat at 10pm Saturday night and slept on it! OMG the bunks were so small and I wonder when the sheets were washed last.... Ahh the guys don't care about that stuff. The boat started up at 3:30 in the morning and we were off to the islands! We finally made it about 6am to a fishing destination for live bait Mackeral. I have never fished for live bait. Let me tell you those Mackeral are like fish on crack! My goodness they are wiggly! And with 5-8 of them on your pole its hard to control your load! Anyways manged to get enough to go LingCod fishing. I didn't think I would catch any thing because of inexpereince.... Well I did catch 3 Lingcods 3 white fish some unknown bass species and a few throw backs. I tried Calico Bass fishing. Thats an art ladies. Fishing with the guys was a good learning expereince I must say! See you all Saturday!

No comments: