Monday, July 21, 2008

Mary and I went Fishing on the Sea Biscuit for an Overnight adventure friday night.....Fished Santa Rosa where a few boats were still catching Seabass and Halibut....We jigged our own squid and tried for about an hour for nada in the morning at Eagles Nest...The captain decided to make a move around to the front side of the island where after a short while we had the first hook-up! People started to go bendo all around me and then I felt the tap-tap of a bite.....FISH ON!!! But when I got it to color I realized it wasn't the right kind....Oh well, was a beautiful Leopard Shark and at least it got my blood pumping for a minute...The boat only landed 5 Seabass and one Halibut before the bite died...So off we went rock fishing where Mary landed a Ling...BIG and BLUE!!!! We ended the day with limits of quality rockfish and although the day was not as Epic as we had hoped, Good times were had by all!!!!!




1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful Leopard Shark. Never seen one. Thanks for the report.