Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Holy Halibut!!!!!!










Hello Ladies, sorry I had to miss the meeting last night...but I have a great excuse...
Went fishing on an open party trip aboard the Beautiful Mirage... We went in search of White Seabass to Santa Rosa Island...the weather looked great and I was on my favorite boat doing my favorite thing...... The Seabass were not huge....but I did catch 5 of them...2 were short and tossed back with a kiss of course, but I still ended up with a limit and this big barndoor bonus!!!!!!! Boat ended up with 39 Seabass and 2 Halibut!!!

Hooked the Halibut on 20# test with a dropper-loop set-up...Mary's boyfriend Mike was on the boat and he caught the other Butt....Out weighing mine by only ounces on the digital scale....41 and 42 pounds...Even though Mike took Jack-pot I still ended up out-fishing him GOLD COAST STYLE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go Girl!!!
I am so jealous- I want to go too!!!
Barb Mc