Sunday, March 16, 2008

Barbara McIntyre - News


Hi Lady Anglers,


The April Charter on the Sea Jay is now full. I will update you as we get closer on weather & tackle considerations.


On another note, I just was contacted yesterday to do a Solo Art Show here in Carpinteria at a new restaurant/wine tasting room- Corktree Cellars. Tentative dates are March 28 to May 31.

I am letting you know because I will have a reception from 3 - 5 pm on either Sat April 19 or 26. This is still to be determined. I will be the featured artist as they open thier doors - kind of an honor, I think.

2 comments:

Webmaster said...

Wow! Very impressive. I'm in town both Saturdays. Please post when you know the exact date.

My husband and I are SO there.

Anonymous said...

Right On, Barbara !! You so deserve the honor. Keep us updated with the details.