Sunday, April 27, 2008

Go Dodgers!


Dani and I went to the Dodger game today. I'd like to say we had a great time. I suppose if you ignore the fact that it was 210 degrees and being in the stadium was like being in a cauldron, or the family directly behind us (and I mean directly: stadium seating tends to make neighbors, close relatives by the end of the game) who had vocal cords that would put Pavarotti to shame, or perhaps the very large, Prada sunglass, pig fingered (as Dani pointed out), hat wearing women in between us and the home plate. If we could ignore all that, we certainly couldn't ignore the entire beer that "Pavarotti family" dumped on Dani. But if we could, it would have been a great time. Lets get real. The dodger dogs ($5.75) are still sitting in my stomach. The Parmasean/bleu fries were pretty good but definitely not in 210 degree weather. Really, the best parts of the day were, when Dani (drenched in beer) said lets go, and the water ( $5.25). So When I say "Go Dodgers". I really mean it . Go ( back to Brooklyn) Dodgers!

No comments: