Saturday, October 13, 2007

Why not go to a Gold Coast Lady Angler?

Dear Anglers,

With the President's approval, I am planning a section for the website with the above heading, the purpose of which will be to act as a directory of sorts to other Gold Coasters who provide a service. I mean, why NOT do business with a fellow Angler?

Anglers I know of include:

  • a baker of custom made confections
  • a Doctor
  • a RE and loan Broker
  • a graphic designer
  • a jewelry maker

I'm sure there are many other skills, talents, and professions out there who wouldn't mind the extra advertising and networking possibilities. I, for one, would always rather work with a Lady Angler.

All I'll need is a picture of you, your logo, or your craft. I'll link to your "firstname@goldcoastladyangler.com" email address (which I'll set up for you if you don't already have one). If you have a website, I'll link to that too. No personal info will be posted on the website, unless you want it to be.

If you're interested in being listed on the website directory, please email me or post a comment here.

1 comment:

Wacky Wahine said...

Brilliant idea. Why not give our business to a Lady Angler?!